The eye that digitizes your data
The Advanced Image Recognition (AIR) allows you to acquire, process and analyze data from any image.
Intelligent information extraction aims to simulate human vision on the computer (the evolution of Computer Vision technology). AIR is a framework that allows for greater automation through image inspection processes. It works fully independently using Optical Character Recognition, Artificial Intelligence and other techniques for identifying and extracting information from unstructured content.
With Humable you can get the most out of your data
The software that use Advanced Image Recognition technology represent the optimal solution for companies that need to transform images and texts into digital data. Our “Intelligent Capture” framework has been created to interact with your data better, revolutionizing any operation that involves a visual inspection for identifying images.
Thanks to Advanced Image Recognition, companies can automatically organize data and focus only on the analysis part.
Incoming documents are extracted, interpreted and delivered, thus eliminating the problems of manual processing.
Using efficient tools to reduce the time, effort and costs of information gathering projects.
Capture more information
Extracting data from multiple sources with modern machine learning tools and Artificial Intelligence.
An intelligent look at your company
Data is critical to managing modern businesses, however most organizations still struggle with the manual work required to manage the collected data. Solutions that use AIR technologies are able to extract, manipulate and use data from multiple sources.
By automating information extraction operations, companies can collect data from unstructured content more productively. This way, the insights and analyzes are more aligned with the reality, allowing more effective digital transformation initiatives and better business results.
Humable divides development work into several stages:
Studying feasibility and analyzing the company’s business processes, resources and current metrics
evaluation of the prototype
The prototype is a business model created to test the feasibility and proof of the concept. In this phase, the customer can evaluate and test its effectiveness
The product is developed and released. Thanks to the previous phases, the final product is launched with minimal risks.
OCR software incorporated with RPA solutions
Uipath offers two solutions:
– Google Cloud Vision: developed for the training and testing of computer vision models and the reuse of predefined models developed by the computer vision team. The use of Google Vision’s pre-defined OCR model for detecting characters from images guarantees an 80% accuracy.
– Microsoft Computer Vision: cloud-based API tool that gives developers access to advanced algorithms for image processing and information restoration that analyzes the visual content in different ways based on user input and choices by uploading an image or entering an image URL.
Professional software that offer only OCR
They offer complete suites of tools to manage the end-to-end digitization process.
– Abbyy: Provides the necessary tools to understand the contents and extrapolate their meaning, transforming the unstructured data into structured and usable information.
– Kofax: Converts paper and electronic documents into information that can be used immediately, which is then transmitted to company systems and processes.
OCR Cloud Services
Optical Character Recognition’s cloud services can be used with an API
– Integrated with RPA: using incorporated products to reduce the complexity of the architecture.
– Intensive OCR solution: Cloud services that can be integrated easily. UiPath is one of the most famous and powerful tools that not only scans the data but also organizes and structures it in a scalable form.