RPA: what does it mean?
Robotic Process Automation refers to the use of software to automate repetitive tasks to save time, resources and money.
Robotic Process Automation is able to transfer the management of some processes and activities from humans to a robotic workforce, speeding up the processes and managing them effortlessly, for 24 hours a day, without any error risks.
Increase the accuracy of your work
The software observe the user’s activities and creates repetitive actions, with the difference that an RPA bot never takes a break or makes any mistakes.
Robotic Process Automation, thanks to Artificial Intelligence, can even automate activities that are based on unstructured data, such as images or documents.
Speed up Time to Value
All processes that previously lasted a week will be carried out in a few hours
Copying errors will be virtually eliminated.
Accelerate your growth
Free employees from repetitive tasks, use their skills for more valuable activities
Use Robotic Process Automation to work smarter and faster
Free of charge feasibility test. Humable assesses the convenience of a solution based on your requirements.
Detailed analysis of the process to be automated, outline of the Project Plan and formalization of the automation proposal.
Solution development and testing. Evaluation of the beta solution
Delta finalization regarding the customer expectations and the lanuching of the final solution into production
Controls over the functioning of the solution, the addition of new features and support
RPA UiPath is a platform dedicated to providing perfect automation of data entry processes on any web form and desktop application. UiPath allows you to save countless hours of work, requires no code or script creation and ensures a 100% perfect copy of the data. To meet different automation scenarios, UiPath offers bot: Attended Automation and Unattended Robots.
– Attended Automation: robots that collaborate with you in commercial activities where human intervention is required, accelerating the repetitive front-office activities. Attended automation robots are perfect collaborators in the service desk, help desk and call center activities.
– Unattended Automation: Unattended robots operate without human contact, maximizing costs and benefits in terms of performance for any type of back-office activities. These robots can be scheduled to start, stop, and run only on your company’s official business days automatically.
Kofax is an intelligent automation platform that helps organizations transform processes based on the intensive use of information, reduce manual labor and errors, minimize costs and improve customer engagement.
The combination of RPA, cognitive acquisition, process coordination and analysis ensures excellent results. The functionalities of Kofax are as follows:
– Process coordination: more flowing operations and improvement of the customer journey.
– Cognitive acquisition: modernization of manual processes of document and data processing.
– Analysis: increase in the usability of information, greater compliance and elimination of inefficiencies.
– Robotic Process Automation: automation of repetitive activities and manual processes using robotic software
– Involvement: efficient, effective and secure communications with customers
Blue Prism offers tools and resources to create innovative process automation that exceed customer needs and differentiate yours. Its features:
– Digital Exchange: an “app store” for researching and downloading disruptive pre-built technologies and for implementing Blue Prism process automation.
– Decipher: Quickly extracts and structures data from documents, without additional costs.
– Process Discovery Tool: free online survey that evaluates and classifies processes based on automation, with information on the potential financial impact.